12 Volt Lithium-Ion No Hub Coupling Driver DrillPart: #2455-22
With specific torque settings for 60 and 80 in./lbs, the M12[TM] cordless no-hub driver is specifically designed to quickly install no-hub couplings with accuracy and repeatability. The first of its kind in the industry, the 2455-22 can fasten up to 300 clamps on a single charge and is proven to be accurate for up to 25,000 clamps before re-calibration.
- Specific torque settings for 60 and 80 in-lbs - fast accurate installation of no-hub couplings
- Auto shut-off w/ LED indicator - alerts users that torque limit has been achieved
- LED calibration indicator - alerts user when calibration is needed (25,000 cycles)
- 0 to 750 RPM drill mode - increased utility for general drilling and fastening
- M12™ lithium-ion battery pack - fastens up to 300 steel clamps on a single charge
- Compact, lightweight design - reduces user fatigue at only 2.75 lbs