Variable Temperature Heat GunPart: #8977-20
Easily dial in your preferred temperature setting from 100 to 1040 degrees with the Milwaukee 11.6 amp variable temperature heat gun. The stay-cool handle and heat shield protect you while the gun’s flameless heat takes aim at your project. This ergonomically designed tool is perfect for shrink-wrapping, drying paint, thawing pipes, welding plastics, bending PVC pipes and more.
- Rotating dial allows for accurate temperature setting
- Variable temperature 100 to 1040 F, 11.6 Amp tool
- Heats surface temperatures more quickly with transformational soft air velocity
- Heating element is impact-resistant
- Puts out 14.8 CFM
- Plentiful reach with 8 ft. cord
- Easy to hold and maneuver at just 1.8 lbs.
- 5-year limited warranty