3/4 in. Square Drive Impact Wrench with Rocker Switch and Friction Ring Socket RetentionPart: #9075-20
Delivering a whopping 380 ft. lbs of torque and weighing only 7.2 lbs., this tool has a fantastic power to weight ratio. The 3/4 in. square anvil is more resistant to long term fatigue than a 1/2 in. anvil. The powerful 7.0 amp motor drives a unique impact mechanism at 1750 RPM (no load). This model features a friction ring and through hole socket retention, and a rocker switch for quick selection of forward or reverse. The ergonomically shaped handle with a soft cushioned grip provides a well-balanced and controllable feel to the tool. The special mechanism achieves desired installation torque faster and loosens rusted or fretted bolts in less time. This Milwaukee square drive impact wrench was designed to maximize your productivity and reduce downtime with frequent accessory changes.
- 380 ft. lbs of torque - more torque saves time
- AC/DC rocker switch for quick selection of forward and reverse
- Powerful 7.0 amp motor, 1750 RPM and 2500 ipm (no load)
- Light weight design at 7.2 lbs.
- Friction ring socket retention system: reduces downtime on applications involving frequent changing of accessories
- 3/4 in. square anvil: more resistant to long term fatigue than a 1/2 in. anvil
- Ergonomic handle with a soft cushioned grip for better balance and control
- 8 ft. fixed rubber cord: durable construction for longer tool life
- 5-year limited manufacturer warranty